Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lady Kwan Yin


ACCEPT MY GIFT OF MERCY
I Am giving you the Gift of My Mercy to Life, My Compassion, My Positive Assurance of all that the God Power can do for you. Accept it! Open your hearts! Open your souls! Open your feelings! Accept My Gift! According to your acceptance is it done unto you! Your dear minds WANT to accept but it is the unresponsive “feelings” that We find the resistance of even the most earnest chelas. It is the buried resentments, rebellions and disappointments of the etheric consciousness that We find the “block” to the building of the individual foci of the Sacred Fire in those of you through whom We would like to walk the Earth as a fountain of that Merciful Violet Flame, Freeing Life everywhere from distortion and imperfection and restoring it again to its God Design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment