Monday, January 25, 2016

Our Dearest Morya

Greetings, My Beloved Friends of The Ages, I Love You,

   
 PATIENCE is LOVE, and IMPATIENCE is FEAR
as you have been repeatedly told. When you enter the Freedom of "I AM" you will know and understand patience.
 What a beautiful virtue patience is. What wonderful patience is exampled by the Angelic Kingdom. What wonderful patience is exampled in the Kingdom of Nature.
 For in any patient waiting is your opportunity to discover that 
FRUITION TAKES PLACE IN THE SILENCE OF PATIENTLY WAITING. 
 Be still, My Friends, and Know that "I AM" GOD. Be patient, My Friends, and be gently lead, on footsteps of Peace along the Path of The Heart to MASTERY.
 Patience is not passive, for patience is great, great strength. Patience is active, concentrated strength.
It is the Divine Edict that all men shall become Masters of Love in Its true sense, and remember that there is no lifestream in all the Great Universe of God who is not in some manner a Dispenser of the Divine Love Element.

El Morya

No comments:

Post a Comment