Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Beloved chelas,
 I would ask you from now on to PROVE THE TRUTHS THAT WE HAVE GIVEN TO YOU, for without your acceptance, action and application, they are of no value to you. LIVE WHAT YOU LEARN, AND PROVE THE TRUTHS WE GIVE TO YOU . 
UNITY OF PURPOSE WILL BECOME EVIDENT IN THOSE WITH WHOM YOU WORK FOR THE LIGHT.  

 Prove the Truths by giving of your own God-given talents, thereby expanding your ability to serve all life, for to him that hath shall be given, but to him who has no desire to give of his God-given talents, even that which he has shall be taken away! 
I close this year with a profound statement which, if heeded, will enhance all aspects of your own God Virtues a thousand fold:  

NOW IS THE HOUR FOR APPLICATION OF THE TRUTHS WE HAVE GIVEN YOU… NOW AND NOW AND NOW AND FOREVER.  

Feel the GRACE of GOD radiating forth from your being unifying the hearts of all mankind, and feel the reverence for the gift of life as you remain united in service to the Will of God and for the Evolution of the Planet Earth. 
Know that my Love enfolds you as I offer you into the beautiful arms of the new-born year. 
I AM UNITY    I AM UNITY    I AM UNITY
    Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment