Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Beloved Saint Germain

Beloved Chelas,
It is always my privilege, my great honor, to speak to these dear ones of my Heart. I thank You, Blessed Amethyst and great Lord Zadkiel; I thank the beloved peoples of Earth who have belief in the efficacy of the Violet Fire, and I ask you with all my Heart's love during this month when we have the attention of the chelas upon the Violet Fire and Lord Zadkiel's activity of invocation, to please accept your Sponsor, who is a magnificent Gentleman of Violet Fire from the Flame of Purification into your worlds and into your consciousness.
This Being of Light is real, and will render for you that service of intensifying your ACCEPTANCE of this Violet Fire and your USE of this Violet Fire in your individual worlds, so that when we come to Shamballa, you can say honestly, and I can say for you, that you have learned to take the scepter of authority, use that Violet Fire consciously, see the efficacious results in the changing of the quality of energy from discord into harmony, and you will bring in a harvest as great as that of the Angelic Host. The Angelic Host's harvest has always been great; the Elemental's harvest is to be increased by those of us who feel for them their suffering at not being able to manifest the full perfection that they desire in the world.
Lord Michael and all of us who are interested in loving life FREE, have promised to help the Elementals because they do not like to come in with a small harvest, any more than you do. Then the human beings or those wearing physical forms, will bring in their harvests to Shamballa, and I would like to have every student, every blessed chela, who has believed that I AM, who has used my name, who has been a part of my endeavor, to bring a personal harvest of learning the Science of the use of the Violet Flame.
It is a magnificent sight, beloved ones, tonight in this great Temple, and I know that when you place your bodies to sleep and you come in the fuller freedom of your inner bodies to visit this Temple, you will enjoy all of the magnificence that has been held here in the etheric realm since the days' of Atlantis. Many of you take up your places in the same exact spot where you stood when you were Priests and Priestesses in that Temple centuries ago. You automatically go to that spot to make your application.
I thank you... I thank the Beloved Zadkiel and the Beloved Amethyst tonight, each and everyone who has contributed to making possible the opening of this


Retreat. May its great Light now envelop this Earth.
Saint Germain 

No comments:

Post a Comment