Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beloved Lord Lanto 1959



Beloved ones of Light! For many years I have welcomed you while acting 
as Host for the Brotherhood of the Royal Teton. Now, as recently I was honored by Opportunity to serve as Chohan of the Second Ray (releasing the Beloved Kuthumi for higher service), again I invite you to come to Me often in consciousness - thus allowing Me to give you the gentle Beauty and Illumination of the Second Ray - as well as My Own radiation into your world of the gathered momentums thereof - all through the centuries I have lived.
It would be so wonderful were you to give Me some little attention each
morning, before beginning your day - asking Me to project into your consciousness the God-Wisdom which will guide you aright all through your day, enabling you to use your energies therein only to fulfill your Divine Plan. Would that not bring you great Peace and prevent many a “human” mistake? I assure you it would! Also - before entering into any business venture or making any decided change in your affairs - go by yourself and, getting very quiet, call to your own Beloved “I AM Presence” first and then speak My Name. I
shall be aware of you instantly. Then talk to Me about your needs and desires and ask Me for directing Intelligence from Our Octave and let that shed Its Light upon your way! Just
TRY IT OUT and be patient enough to ALLOW IT TO MANIFEST GOD-SUCCESS FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment