Friday, October 28, 2016

Mighty Serapis

As I enter your worlds today, I ask that you permit your consciousness to be CUT FREE from the mass consciousness. I ask that you seek only Spiritual Knowledge and Truth that shall raise you into the Victory of the Light of the Ascension at the close of your present earthly sojourn. You have been presented with a great opportunity each one of you - so that you may be set free from the bondage of human consciousness through the gift of the Ascension Flame. I have dedicated myself to see that you each pass through the Fires of Purification so that you may receive this gift. The request for this opportunity was yours, made before you took embodiment, and I will do my best to help you achieve your goal. To this end I have dedicated my assistance to the bringing forth of the New Age of Freedom through the use of the Sacred Violet Transmuting Flame. Not only myself - but all of the Great White Brotherhood and the Ascended Host are totally dedicated to this purpose, for only through its special services may the Ascension Flame be reached. Dear Ones, each time you use the Transmuting Flame, you rise that much higher in consciousness, until you may finally take full advantage of your individual ascensions. The Ascension is so much more than a wonderful experience that you may strive toward. It is the daily and hourly efforts you make to lift your thoughts and your feelings out of the old human ways of responding into a higher and more vibrant response. Each time you are successful in letting go of some disturbing reaction, do you not feel a sense of mastery and freedom that was not previously possible? It is the accumulation of these small "victories", built by your silent application through the years that brings you to the Altar of the Ascension Flame. When you step within it, your Spirit will be forever freed from all which has ever bound it. Daily ascend the conditions of your life into the Perfection of God's Kingdom, manifesting the truths you have been given. Draw into your worlds the raising, buoyant, joyous energy which is the nature of the Ascension Flame. 
"I AM" the Voice of the Ascension Flame! I have spoken to you many times as you stood at the door of My Focus. I have said to you; "Seeker of the Ascension what brings you to this Holy Place?" I seek Light Bearers to consciously carry the Ascension Flame throughout the Earth! Are you willing to do this which I ask of you? If so, you will use the Fires of Transmutation to prepare the way, cleansing and purifying the consciousness of all those who have need, and then you will BLAZE the Ascension Flame in, through and around all troubled areas of the Earth, raising the consciousness of all life involved! I ask you to charge the Essence within the Communion cup with the Power of the Ascension Flame. Then - as you take part in the Holy Communion Light, you will receive a portion of the buoyancy and joy which is the natural radiation of the Seraphic Host. 
I now bestow my Blessing upon you.
In the Name and by the Power of God - the Father, God - the Holy Spirit, and God - the Christ Flame, within each one of your Precious Hearts - I do CHARGE (3X) the Mighty Ascension Flame into the Golden Chalice of your consciousness, raised to receive it's Holy Light! 
"I AM" the fulfilling Presence of the Ascension Flame! ACCEPT my Love!
Serapis Bey

No comments:

Post a Comment